This shirt alignment tool will help you when placing designs on the pocket of on the right/left chest. Just place a marker as shown and you are good to go!
Great for any crafter or business using a Cricut, a heat press, sublimation printing, screen printing, a vinyl cutter, or heat press to make and/or sell personalized t-shirts.
Quantity: 1x any size you choose via the drop-down
(Full set is also list in the drop down if you would like all)
• Easy to use – simply line the ruler and mark the center of your design before pressing
• Made with durable premium grade acrylic – 1/8-inch thick material
• Clear material for easy lining up
• Numbers and markers are engraved for easy reading against any color shirt
• Will come with paper mask still on both sides for protection, just peel it off. Hand wash with soap and water.
Adult – 7.25″ x 8.25″
Kids – 7.25″ x 8.25″
1. Place Shirt flat on a surface
2. Fold in half lengthwise (to get the center crease)
3. Place the vertical dashed guideline (corresponding to your shirt size) along the center fold line
4. Place the horizontal dashed guideline (corresponding to your shirt size) along the top edge of the shirt shoulder
5. Place your marker in the ruler corner “Center Design Here”
You are now ready for perfect chest placement!
Pockets are typically on the left chest, therefore you’d buy a Left Chest Ruler.
Ruler can be flipped over for opposite chest placement as well (Or buy the reverse version).
Remove this tool be for pressing your shirt. It would melt and possibly ruin your machine.